Skip to main content
If the Patient is a Child, Please Remember:
- One or both parents (or guardians) must remain at the center while the child is at our facility.
- A parent (or guardian) must sign release permits for surgery if the child is under 18.
- Guardians must bring written proof of guardianship or power of attorney on the day of surgery; without this documentation surgery may be delayed.
- Bring your child's favorite blanket and/or stuffed animal and sippy cup.
- As soon as your child recovers, you may join him/her in our recovery room.