Individual patient flow
Admissions process (15 - 30 minutes)
Completion of your paperwork; once complete, pre-op staff will call you back within 30 minutes
Pre-op process (30 - 60 minutes)
Our goal is to move all patients from pre-op to the procedure rooms as soon as possible. On occasion, delays may occur, please press your call button if you have concerns, it is our pleasure to provide you with updates.
Procedure process (see procedure guide below)
Individual patient assessment, MD consultation, discharge instructions
- GI (15 - 30 minutes)
- Surgery (45 - 120 minutes)
- Cataract (15 - 20 minutes)
- Upper GI Procedure (15 - 30 minutes)
- Lower GI Procedure (30 - 45 minutes)
- Orthopedic Procedure (45 - 120 minutes)
- GYN Procedure (45 - 120 minutes)
- General Procedure (45 - 90 minutes)
- Podiatry (60 - 120 minutes)
- Pediatric Dentistry (45 - 150 minutes)
- Cataract (30 - 45 minutes)
While each patient and procedure is unique, they involve the following similarities: patient positioning, anesthesia/block administration, MD procedure time, closure and bandage awakening/transfer.
For your safety, our staff will verify your name, date of birth, and allergies prior to all procedures and medications. For your safety and privacy, no more than two visitors will be allowed at a time.